Saturday, August 9, 2008

Open letter to the team behind Yahoo Messenger for Mac

I believe that your team is missing a very, very important issue. I am aware that Yahoo messenger is supposed to report all crashes to you, however there are problems which specifically go unreported. The reason for this being that Yahoo does not crash, instead it hangs indefinitely until it is forced quit. After restarting yahoo, no error reporting occurs. This problem occurs almost everytime I am viewing more than one webcam (including my own). Sometimes it happens much faster than others. I think it may be a RAM issue because it seems to happen more quickly when I am using more than one program. This could be a sign of a major memory leak in whatever controls the webcam.

1 comment:

dvc.edu said...

holy shnitzel a comment! thanks baby.